- PCN Respiratory Clinical Lead – Dr Andrew McIntosh
- Respiratory Nursing Specialist – Kayleigh Huggett
- PCN Respiratory Practice Nurse – Sara Moverley
- PCN Care Coordinator – Lizzie Freeman
This service is currently under review in a joint collaboration between Purbeck PCN, Dorset Healthcare community partners, Acute Healthcare providers, Dorset CCG and other partners to design a sustainable service based around the needs of Purbeck residents
If you have been diagnosed with Long Covid, you can self-refer yourself to The Hope Programme which is a free self-management course to support you.
You do not need to see your GP first, please see below for further details:
Hope Programme for Long Covid
Free self-management course to help you cope with your recovery from Long Covid.
- 6th February 2023
- 4th April 2023
- 23rd May 2023
- 27th June 2023
This 8 session online course covers topics such as:
- Self management for long COVID
- Managing long COVID symptoms e.g. brain fog, fatigue and breathlessness
- Pacing and focussing on what matters to you
- Coping with stress, change and shifting your thinking
- Getting better sleep and mindfulness
- Communication and relationships
- Eating well and moving better
- Managing setbacks
- Using your strengths to make you happier
Meet others in the same situation and try range of interactive activities
- Goal Setting
- Mood, Activity and Symptoms Tracking
- Online Forum
The course is delivered online via our platform.
Available 24/7 on any device - Sessions released weekly - Learn at a time and pace that suits you - Remain anonymous
Or Phone: 024 7736 0153
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.